Tiefenbrunn: a bike hotel in South Tyrol
Biking holidays in Merano and surrounding area
Time for biking. On your biking holidays in Merano and surrounding area you cycle away from your everyday life. Time for time out on a bicycle. Physical exertion and fresh air stimulate your brain by pumping more oxygen to it. The best idea and solutions to tricky problems often come when cycling.
Because of its climate Lana is ideal for an exciting biking holiday in Merano and surrounding area. Here, the sun is warm from mid-February, the biking season stretches into mid-November and is longer than anywhere else in South Tyrol. Lana and the region of Merano and surrounding area are known for their varied cycle paths. Cycling along the river on cycle paths in the valley, visiting a wine village and relaxing in a café. Pushing the pedals up to Monte San Vigilio and enjoying Alpine nature on demanding mountain bike tours. Or taking the road bike up on the mountain roads on holidays in Merano and surrounding area.
Advantages of your biking holiday at the Tiefenbrunn:
- Beautiful landscape: Directly from the hotel, surrounded by apple orchards you explore the region on excellent cycle paths. The hotel is situated directly at the Via Claudia Augusta (Merano - Lana - Bolzano) cycle path, that runs downhill through the sunny Val d’Adige. Starting directly from the hotel... In your biking holidays in Merano and surrounding area!
- Cycling programme: The Bike Academy Meraner Land invites you to daily guided tours, from mountain biking to road biking and biking classes for everyone, including children.
- Equipment hire: We make our City and mountain bikes available to you free of charge. You can also borrow bicycle drinking bottles. We have 2 eBikes available for hire for 18 Euro for a whole day. We are happy to arrange any specialist mountain or road bike for your biking holidays in Merano and surrounding area with our bike school.
- Packed lunch from the breakfast table
- Biking information: The Reception team is always there for you. Biking and hiking maps are available. Host Michael and bike guide Christoph are happy to advise you on your biking holidays in Merano and surrounding area.
- Relaxation: After your hiking tour you can relax in the peaceful garden, in the wellness facility or while enjoying some yoga.
- Delicious healthy cuisine: We treat you to culinary delights from the region, delicious wholefoods and vegetarian delicacies.
- Nature- and environmental protection: We are close to nature, concerned about protecting the environment and live as sustainably as possible.
Our Bikeguide Christoph Frei